Dear Tapout Fitness Family,
As Tapout Fitness locations around the world continue to reopen, we are thrilled to welcome you back to the amazing in-person workouts and member experience you’ve been missing.
When you arrive for your next class, you’ll notice that we have made adjustments to help ensure your safety:
- Class sizes are limited based on local restrictions. Some states/counties have set the maximum at 10% of capacity, some at 25%, and some at 50%. Capacity has been set at your Tapout Fitness location to reflect the local guidelines in your area.
- We have created a real time “Capacity Counter” so you can see how many spots are available for each class and plan accordingly. These are active on the homepages of participating Tapout Fitness locations.
- Preregistration and timely arrival is required for all classes. Please preregister through our website or the Tapout Fitness or Mind Body Apps. Late participants will not be admitted, and we ask that you depart promptly at the end of class.
- Class schedules have been modified to ensure ample time for member transition and thorough cleaning.
- New entrance and exit procedures are in place. Your Coach will guide you.
- Please refrain from bringing any items that aren’t essential to your workouts. Gloves and water bottles are acceptable. To limit health risk, loaner gloves will not be available. Gloves and wraps are available for purchase.
- Water fountains will be disabled for the time-being. Please bring your own water.
- You will have lots of space to yourself! We’ve created stations for each workout to help ensure that you have a minimum of 6 feet of space in all directions.
- There are clearly marked paths to follow to help ensure that you maintain social distancing of coaches and other participants at all times while you’re with us.
- Please follow the guidelines that are posted around the studio.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS
We always maintain clean facilities, but we’ve upped our game even more:
- Entire studios are cleaned from top to bottom every 2 hours.
- Equipment, mats and flooring are completely sanitized after every class.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are within reach throughout the studio.
Things may be a little different than you remember, but the quality of the workouts, the energy and skill of your coaches, and the camaraderie of your fellow participants is stronger than ever. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Email or call your local studio if you have any questions.
Tapout Fitness Team